[spf-discuss] Sender-id records

2008-09-05 15:41:42
I am considering checking for spf2.0/mfrom records when there is no v=spf1
record.  Does anyone have stats on whether any of these actually exist?
(I do not plan to check PRA given patent issues and general uselessness of
doing so.)

If both v=spf1 and spf2.0/mfrom records exist, then I will give the v=spf1
record precedence.  I don't think this is addressed in either spec.