Re: [spf-discuss] libspf

2010-05-07 16:54:22
who the fuck are you people? gtfo my email

Nothing is as dangerous as an ignorant friend; a wise enemy is to be preferred.

Man is so made that when anything fires his soul, impossibilities vanish.

--- On Fri, 5/7/10, Scott Kitterman <scott(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com> wrote:

From: Scott Kitterman <scott(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com>
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] libspf
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Date: Friday, May 7, 2010, 1:08 PM

"Greg Wittmeyer" <gregw(_at_)gammadyne(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am new to libspf and this is my first post.  I
am trying to
compile libspf 1.2.9 for Win32 using Visual Studio
2008.  There
are 183 errors.  The project refers to many source
files that do
not exist.  Anyone know what is going on?

This would be better discussed on spf-devel.

First, you've got libspf2, not libspf (they are
different).

No one who is involved in libspf2 development uses Windows.
It wouldn't surprise me if there was some bit rot in the
Windows build system.

Scott K