Re: [spf-discuss] SPFv3 proposal: rawfail result

2011-02-08 12:52:57
On Tue, 8 Feb 2011, Michael Deutschmann wrote:

On Sun, 6 Feb 2011, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:
Doesn't break if the SPF record is properly transitioned.  You're right
though that "best guess" would probably break.  That is why we promote SPF.

Your hack may still break, because supporting it is not currently a
documented consideration in deciding what to publish.

Then maybe we should make it one.  It is a simpler and easier alternative to
deploying SRS (although more trouble for the final receiver).

Unsubscribe Now: