xsl-list

Re: Re: Node selection based on parent attribute

2002-08-30 08:50:42
You can do it using recursive call-template.
For that  you will have to add a
<xsl:call-template name="modeset">
<xsl:with-param name="nestedmode" select="*"/>
</xsl:call-template>

In your template match= "mode" then you can make a recursive template having
name modeset and param name=nestedmode

<xsl:template name="modeset">
<xsl:param name="nestedmode"/>
<xsl:choose>
<xsl:when test="node()[not(parent::mode)]">
   <xsl:value-of select="*" />
</xsl:when>
<!-- This is recursive -->
<xsl:otherwise>
<xsl:call-template name="modeset">
<xsl:with-param name="nestedmode" select="*"/>
</xsl:call-template>
<xsl:otherwise>
</xsl:choose>
</xsl:template>