xsl-list

RE:

2002-08-28 04:01:17
And I've just realized I had my inbox sorted by subject, not date, so have
replied to a couple of ancient messages.

Whoops, sorry all!

Stuart

-----Original Message-----
From: alex ek [mailto:alexek(_at_)rediffmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: 07 August 2002 12:18
To: XSL-List(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com

I have a little problem .
I have written a stylesheet which is working (though it has
problem as i mentioned).the problem is that if any element in the
input document has any attribute repeated like in some documents
it is like
then the xslt processor is giving duplicate attribute error.
I am not taking any attribute in output except those which are
required like in <xsl:template match ="a"> i am taking only href
attribute and in img only src and so on.
I am not concerned with alignment or any thing.
so is there any way to tell the processor that it should
not look for other attribute or may be just avoid duplicate
attribute and proceed.
alexEK