xsl-list

RE: Re: How do I capture the text "around" a node?

2002-09-24 15:37:42
David Carlisle wrote:

If you have access to the internet and a printer you don't really need
to spend much money. Just print off the xslt 1.0 recommendation.
soak it in hot water for an hour, shred, drink.

XSL Tea?

But seriously, I did this too (except I read it, rather than drank it) but I
found the XSLT FAQ was often more palatable.

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/sect21.html

There's a lot of pages though ... if it could be formatted as a book it
would be useful for developers on a budget ;-)