xsl-list

RE: XSL transform escape question

2002-09-09 12:34:21
I wrote:

My point is if a node-set contains only HTML markup

That should be XHTML, obviously.  It isn't clear from Mr. Holmberg's
original message if the node contains well-formed HTML or uses a CDATA
wrapper, which would impact how to produce the output in XSLT.  Please
excuse me while I get more coffee . . .

b.

| brian martinez
brian(_dot_)martinez(_at_)trip(_dot_)com |
| senior gui programmer                                  303.708.7248 |
| trip network, inc.                                 fax 303.790.9350 |
| 6436 s. racine cir.                             englewood, co 80111 |
| http://www.cheaptickets.com/                   http://www.trip.com/ |