xsl-list

RE: Regular Expressions

2002-10-31 10:27:52
Hello everyone,

does anyone knows where or when regex's will be implemented?
I do have some tricky problems I want to solve with xsl regex.
I've read of regex's in the Working Draft (16.Aug this year)

You can experiment with the XSLT 2.0 regex facilities implemented in
Saxon 7.2. Let this list (or public-qt-comments) know of any feedback,
especially if there are use cases that the facilities don't appear to
meet.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael(_dot_)H(_dot_)Kay(_at_)ntlworld(_dot_)com
work: Michael(_dot_)Kay(_at_)softwareag(_dot_)com