xsl-list

RE: Parameters

2002-10-28 08:28:03
Paulo,
Don't forget, I know that I do this sometimes, to access that specific
parameter, you will need to have a $ before the name such as <xsl:value-of
select="$op"/> (something to that effect.)
HTH,
Mac

[Ben wrote]
It really depends on your processor - it's a processor specific problem.
However, since you are using ASP, I'll assume you are using MSXML 3+.

For this, you can do the following:

Add the following to your ASP [before oXSLProcessor.Transform()]:

Call oXSLProcessor.addParameter("op",Request.QueryString("op"))

In your XSL, you will need to add a parameter as a child of <xsl:stylesheet>

<xsl:param name="op"/>
[]
[Paulo wrote:]
Hi all,
everybody knows if it´s possible I get a param value from an URL with XSLT ?
for exemple:

www.xxx.com.br/index.asp?op=abc.xsl

can I get this OP value with xslt ?

thanks