xsl-list

Re: too many columns

2002-10-24 17:58:22
Gabi Bucataru wrote:
I tried this latest XSL and I added another section in my XML (A7)

Well, the new column header (Spare) is added ok., but the cells are black
with nothing in them.

Are you sure? Hold down a button and swipe your mouse across the table
to select all the text.. sometimes your text and background are the same
color.

Instead the A7 element's data "Example" appears in a
separate row BEFORE the table.

Well, look, I can't do all your work for you. You are getting paid and I am
not. I put a fair chunk of time into it for you already. You are a smart
software engineer, and I've given you some good examples to get you going in
the right direction. You must take some initiative yourself and work on it
yourself. Your first step should be to examine the code I sent and figure out
*why* it works. What is the XSLT processor actually doing? For this, those
references I pointed you to should help. There is also the wonderful, though
somewhat clumsily organized, FAQ at http://www.dpawson.co.uk/

   - Mike