xsl-list

RE: too many columns

2002-10-23 22:42:27
Hi,

I have a xml/xsl duet where i would like to render multiple
tables with the
info that is between the <Page></Page> tags as seen in the
XML (source) here
http://65.104.178.73/print.xml

For future reference, it would probably be better if you posted a sample from
your source that shows the problem, instead of pointing to a file on the net,
so people won't have to wget it.

However, my column headers are rendered perfectly fine, but I
have more
columns that I need instead of having the first
<Page></Page>table content
in the first table and the second <Page></Page> in the second table.

It is hard to explain but I guess seeing it will help you understand.

The stylesheet is here:
http://65.104.178.73/print.xsl

Anyhow, it seems that you're using the
Microsoft-XSL-dialect-that-has-nothing-to-do-with-XSLT-1.0. Thus, you should
either ask Microsoft for assistance or e.g. see Microsoft XSL FAQ
<http://www.netcrucible.com/xslt/msxml-faq.htm>, or rewrite you stylesheet in
XSLT 1.0, and come back if you're having problems with that.

Cheers,

Jarno