xsl-list

RE: for-each attributes test

2002-10-24 04:06:35
Since every event contains the team the file belongs to, there are two easy
candidate-file-owners: the teams in the first event. You could determine the
file owner by simply counting the number of occurrences of these two
candidate-file-owners:

        <xsl:template match="root">
                <!-- determine the two candidate-file-owners -->
                <xsl:variable name="team1"
select="event[1]/team[1]/team-metadata/@team-key"/>
                <xsl:variable name="team2"
select="event[1]/team[2]/team-metadata/@team-key"/>
                <!-- count their occurrences -->
                <xsl:variable name="nbr_team1"
select="count(event/team/team-metadata[(_at_)team-key=$team1])"/>
                <xsl:variable name="nbr_team2"
select="count(event/team/team-metadata[(_at_)team-key=$team2])"/>
                <!-- select the one with the most occurrences -->
                <xsl:element name="team-owner">
                        <xsl:choose>
                                <xsl:when test="$nbr_team1 >=  $nbr_team2">
                                        <xsl:value-of select="$team1"/>
                                </xsl:when>
                                <xsl:otherwise>
                                        <xsl:value-of select="$team2"/>