xsl-list

word wrapping using fo-xsl

2002-10-22 10:38:38
I am posting this for Teo Irene (who had trouble posting)

From: Teo Irene   NCS <iteo(_at_)ncs(_dot_)com(_dot_)sg>
Subject: FW: word wrapping using fo-xsl
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:09:46 +0800

 Hi,
I am wondering if any of you can help me with a problem I am encountering
now. I am currently using fo-xsl to render xml into pdf. I am having some
problems with word wrapping. eg. if I have a very long word, it will extend
to the next column of the table with no auto-hyphenation or word wrapping.
May I know if you have any solutions to this? Would you mind sharing it with
me? Any help will be very much appreciated! Thank you!!

 Regards
 > Irene

Deborah Aleyne Lapeyre
mailto:dalapeyre(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9633