xsl-list

RE: triggers in XML

2002-10-21 10:41:01
 Hi steve,
Thanks for a great answer. I am working on a project to ensure database
integrity  constriants for XML using XSLT as a tool. I am done with primary
keys, foreign keys , multivalued dependencies and assertion. You are absolutely
right in saying that all the above can be checked when we have got the XML file
and thus can be implemented. I was wondering if we can do the same for
triggers, but was not able to find a possible way to do it and so wanted to
share the view. Thanks for a great reply.
Jaskaran