xsl-list

Re: Re: Re: Depth of an XML file using XSL

2002-10-17 13:02:24
Hi Dimitre,

   In the code that you provided, where will it pick up maximum.xsl
from? I tried running the very same code and it was unable to get
that maximum.xsl from fxsl. Am I missing something that is obvious? I

am relatively new to XSL/XSLT, so please help me out. Bottom line is
I need a value returned out of the xsl code that would give me the
greatest depth in the xml tree.

Thanks very much,
Priya.

Hi Priya,

The examples files in the links are supposed to be stored in the same
directory, in which FXSL resides -- that is, in which maximum.xsl is
stored.

Most probably your code is another directory. In this case you must
specify in the xsl:import the proper file path to the maximum.xsl file.

For example:

<xsl:import href="E:\xml\Fxsl\Msxsl\maximum.xsl"/>

or

<xsl:import href="file:///E:\xml\Fxsl\Msxsl\maximum.xsl"/>

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.