xsl-list

Re: Retrieving unknown attribute values

2002-10-14 03:51:17
On Monday 14 October 2002 02:27, you wrote:
The point is [2] pass on the solution..the subject is XSLT not English
Thanks for your concern

You're welcome.  You were the unfortunate victim of my annoyance with dozens
of "lazy" typists, and for singleing you out I apologize.  But as another
poster pointed out in a private email, "I rarely read past the first 'u'
these days."  Seriously, however uncomfortable it might be, improving your
spelling can do nothing but help your credibility.

That's all I have to say.  Sorry again for singleing you out.  I'm also sorry
for going so off-topic.

--
Peter Davis