xsl-list

RE: xalan command line problems

2002-11-20 08:04:06

It would be helpful if you can paste the xsl:Stylesheet element from
your
xsl file  here.
and also the code that calls the external class.
Just to make sure everything is allright at the xsl end.
Thanks

Okay, like I said the problem cleared up when I used exsl:node-set()

But here's the stylesheet element

xmlns:xalan="http://xml.apache.org/xalan";
version="1.0"
exclude-result-prefixes="xsl xalan"

and here's an example invocation

<xsl:variable name="mappath"
select="xalan:nodeset($ParamsNode)//param[(_at_)name = 'mappath']"/>

There is no code from me calling the external class as xalan:nodeset is
a xalan extension function, i.e. I suppose they provide their own code
somewhere, as noted I was calling xalan from the command line, I don't
see any mention of any command line flags in the documentation for
specifying an extension function library, at any rate as I said with
exsl:node-set() stuff works so it's largely an academic question for me
at the moment.