xsl-list

Re: How can I chang the value og a global variable?

2002-11-14 03:28:08
Hello,

 I need to change the value, because, in another template I use the value of
this variable, and if I use the shadow property I loose the changes that in this
template occurs.

 Thanks,

   Marcial Atienzar

Missatge citat per: Oleg Tkachenko <olegt(_at_)multiconn(_dot_)com>:

Marcial Atienzar Navarro wrote:

 I need to change the value of a gloabal variable inside a template.
Is it
possible? How could be tthe best way?.

No way at all, all you can do is to create local variable with the same
name,
then this local variable will shadow global one.
Why do you want to change a value of variable?

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team