xsl-list

processing certain xml ,xsl file with xsp under cocoon and mysql?

2002-12-29 15:44:37
Hy,

I hope this is the right forum for my question, but I think the answer has
something to do with XSL.
I don't know know how to open new XML files with a certain XSL file with
the help of XSP and my Mysql database in Cocoon.

I have a table called sites with an column for id,lang,XML,XSL, in my xsp-
file I have a string-array called parameters where the 2 parameters of
the typed url (e.g. blablabla.com/main.xsp?id=220&lang=eng ) are
saved.
Depending on these two parameters I want to process the certain XML file
with the XSL file which are in my database(as a link of course).

Any idea how to manage this?

I can output the values of the parameters, that's not the problem, but how
do I say Cocoon that it has to process these two files from my database?

Any suggestions or examples or links are welcome.

Thanks.
Homer30