xsl-list

RE: XSL reading URL properties

2002-12-12 16:26:04

Here's the catch...

No Javascript, no ASP, no JAVA, no scripting language of any
kind, no extra software loaded onto the server, etc.  It all
has to be contained within the XML and XSL files.

(I didn't make these rules up - in this case I'm just
following orders).

A web server on its own can only serve files that are contained in
server filestore. If you want any kind of processing to take place, you
need extra server-side software of some kind.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael(_dot_)H(_dot_)Kay(_at_)ntlworld(_dot_)com
work: Michael(_dot_)Kay(_at_)softwareag(_dot_)com