xsl-list

How to retain the apostrope in the xml content when transformed through XSL.

2002-12-11 21:03:27
HI,

I am unable to clear this bug , please clarify.

The XML input is :

<xhtmldisplay>
<xhtmlpart id="CandOtherInfo">
<query>
<field fid="CandidateId" />
<field fid="CertOtherInfo">other</field>
<field fid="SkillOtherInfo" />
<field fid="MiscOtherInfo">update misc 'info' that</field>
<field fid="DomainOtherInfo" />
</query>
</xhtmlpart>
</xhtmldisplay>

The xsl statement I used to get the Value and to display it on the Browser embeeded with the html.

<xsl:value-of select=".//field[(_at_)fid='MiscOtherInfo']" disable-output-escaping="yes"/>

The output I get in the Browser is :

update misc &apos;info&apos; that

Please clarify how to get the contents as it is from the xml.I need the single quote to come as it is in the output as,

update misc 'info'  that.

Please clarify,

Thanks in advance,
Babu Sathish.

mailto: rbsathish123(_at_)rediffmail(_dot_)com