xsl-list

Re: nbsp (in parameter) question

2002-12-04 02:13:06
You are not sending  , but &160;. So the string is probably escaped once more than needed. Fix this problem and the output will be ok.

Joerg

Jitu wrote:
I am passing a parameter to a xsl stylesheet which outputs HTML. This param is simply printed by the stylesheet.

The problem is that the data i am passing to this param is something like this

UserName : XYZ nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; Company Name : ZZZ

That whole String is one parameter, and i want it to be printed out like this :

UserName : XYZ Company Name : ZZZ

Note, that it must be printed with spaces in between.

I know i can replace nbsp; with   while passing the parameter data.
But this is not working. The output i get in that case is :

UserName : XYZ     Company Name : ZZZ

The conversion of   to a space is not happening.

How can i achieve what i want ?

Thanks