xsl-list

Re: Element creation

2002-12-03 15:21:24
Hi Tom. I save after each iteration. I just wrote a php script to run it on
Sablotron and it works fine. I'll do this until I find another editor.
Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

----------
From: "Passin, Tom" <tpassin(_at_)mitretek(_dot_)org>
To: <xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
Subject: RE: [xsl] Element creation
Date: Tue, Dec 3, 2002, 1:48 PM

[David Pratt]

I have reviewed tutorials and hoping someone can point out why the
style_name element is not being created and how to correct
this. Help appreciated. Thanks.

The xslt looks correct, and when I tried it, the output agreed with what
you want (after supplying the missing "/" at the closing tag).  Perhaps
you tested an earlier version of the stylesheet by mistake?

Cheers,

Tom P