xsl-list

Re: Reusable XSLT templates

2002-12-03 13:05:37
Cams Ismael wrote:
I have a question regarding the reuse of XSLT templates. Are there any sites
where predefined XSLT templates are available. With this I don't mean
examples of templates because I already know how to write stylesheets, but
stylesheets that contain templates that can be useful (e.g. stylesheets that
contain string manipulation templates). So not everybody has to reinvent the
wheel again.

http://xsltsl.sourceforge.net/  (pretty much exactly what you're asking for)

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/XSLT  (also what you want, but not
                                                 much there)

http://exslt.org/ (some of the extension functions/elements defined there
                   have pure XSLT implementations authored by Jeni Tennison)

http://fxsl.sourceforge.net/  (templates and design patterns that demonstrate
                               XSLT's utility as a truly functional language;
                               very cool but somewhat advanced)

There are also many good examples in the XSLT FAQ at
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/

and in Jeni's XSLT pages at
http://www.jenitennison.com/xslt/index.html

and I have a few stylesheets of interest at
http://skew.org/xml/

Mike

--
  Mike J. Brown   |  http://skew.org/~mike/resume/