xsl-list

Re: Reusable XSLT templates

2002-12-03 10:18:01

--- Cams Ismael wrote:

Hello,

I have a question regarding the reuse of XSLT templates. Are there
any
sites
where predefined XSLT templates are available. With this I don't mean
examples of templates because I already know how to write
stylesheets,
but
stylesheets that contain templates that can be useful (e.g.
stylesheets
that
contain string manipulation templates). So not everybody has to
reinvent the
wheel again.

Kind regards,
Ismaël

Hi Ismaël,

Do have a look at the functional programming library for XSLT -- FXSL:

http://fxsl.sourceforge.net

Another library I find useful is the date_time.xsl library for
date/time conversion and arithmetic, produced by Martin Rowlinson. It
can be obtained by downloading the trial version of XSelerator at:

http://topxml.com/xselerator/

Hope this helped.

=====
Cheers,