xsl-list

does Xerces2 Java Parser 2.3.0 Release validate the schema

2003-01-31 13:48:20
Hi,
I was using xalan_1_2_2 to generate html from xml
(against a DTD). It was working well.
Now I have a schema replacing this DTD. Since
xalan_1_2_2 does not validate the xml document against
schema I am using xalan_2_4_1 . I am unable to
validate it though. I have an invalid xml document as
my input and it just parses it as though it is valid.
What may be wrong ?
What are the considerations needed to be taken into
account while switching over from version 1_2 to 2_4 .
Please advise
Thanks in advance
Latha

=====
"Great minds have purposes, others have wishes."