xsl-list

Re: <xsl:sort> and <xsl:copy-of> in conjunction with one another

2003-01-28 15:57:32
I suggest you start over. My experience was that trying to refactor code written so poorly in XSLT, it's better to just dump it and do it again. In any case, sorting is well documented in the FAQ, under the Sorting section.

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/sect21.html

simon