xsl-list

Re: XSL frustration (was: Re: N : M transformation)

2003-01-28 15:53:07
Well, I'm contemplating a similar situation of multiple inputs and outputs, and obviously XSLT wasn't designed for that. It's a single-input / single-output design. If you need to do more than that, perhaps take a look at server-side pipelining apps like Cocoon or AxKit from apache.

simon