xsl-list

RE: xsl pipeline?

2003-01-22 03:39:39
<?xml version='1.0'?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl";>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";>

<xsl:output method="xml"/>
<xsl:template match="/">
<xsl:apply-templates/>
<xsl:for-each select="SITES/CONTENT">
<xsl:if match=".[LAN='1']">
<xsl:copy-of select="."/>
</xsl:if>
</xsl:for-each>
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Hello,

I am afraid your XSL is not really valid XSL. You can not put one
<stylesheet> tag in another.
Why do you put the <for-each> in the template match. You 'd better use:
        <apply-templates select="SITES/CONTENT"/>

Then you define a template: (I don't know what you want to do, so this is
just an example)
        <template match="CONTENT">
                e.g.
                <xsl:if test="[(_at_)LAN='1']>
                        <copy-of select="."/>
                </xsl:if>
        </template>

I think you should better start with an xslt tutorial or book to help you
understand the basics of XSL. Otherwise it will be very difficult to write
an XSL that works.

Kind regards,
Ismael