xsl-list

SAX2SAX XML Transformation

2003-01-14 06:46:11
Can someone out there help me or refer me any site to understand how SAX2SAX
XML transformation works.

I want to transform one large XML into multiple HTML files based on certain
criteria specified in xsl file.

Regards

Rajeev

recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential
information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied,
disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended
copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.