xsl-list

Re: Translating the contents of a XML field as HTML...

2003-01-10 05:08:05
I tried methods suggested thus far, but none seem to address the issue, and the
copy-of idea brings up this error;

keyword xsl.copy-of may not be used in namespace http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl

So have included a real situation from my application, instead of an
example...here is the relevant XML data (not the entire file)...

<rs:data>
<z:row CONTENT='<br><br>Lancashire have appointed Philippe Carty as their new
manager.'
DATE='12/10/2002' ID='1' READ='True' SUBJECT='Lancs appoint Carty as their new
manager!'/>
</rs:data>

Note: this may or may not be important in terms of helping me, but this data is
generated from a ADO recordset in Visual Basic.

And here is the XSL...

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl";>
<xsl:template match="/">

<xsl:apply-templates select="//rs:data" />
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="//rs:data">
    <xsl:for-each select="z:row">
                <b><xsl:value-of select="@SUBJECT"/></b><xsl:value-of