xsl-list

RE: outputing tags

2003-01-04 16:43:46
Rap yourself on the knuckles with a ruler! We do not output tags, we output a
node tree comprised of elements (which are bounded by opening and closing tags).

The XML sample you listed, is it the source which you are trying to transform,
or is the the output you desire to receive? In either case, send us a sample of
the other and it will be easier to help.

--
Charles Knell
cknell(_at_)onebox(_dot_)com - email

-----Original Message-----
From:     Sam Carleton <sam(_at_)linux-info(_dot_)net>
Sent:     Sat, 4 Jan 2003 14:35:39 -0500
To:       XSL-List(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject:  [xsl] outputing tags

Folks,

How do I output some tags?  The xml looks like this:

<sometag>This is to be displayed<br/>This is a new
line<br/>And this is on a thrid line</sometag>

Then I have a template like this:

<xsl:template match="sometag">
        <b><xsl:apply-templates/></b>
</xsl:template>

How do I write a template that will output both of the

Sam