xsl-list

outputing tags

2003-01-04 12:35:39
Folks,

How do I output some tags?  The xml looks like this:

<sometag>This is to be displayed<br/>This is a new
line<br/>And this is on a thrid line</sometag>

Then I have a template like this:

<xsl:template match="sometag">
        <b><xsl:apply-templates/></b>
</xsl:template>

How do I write a template that will output both of the

Sam