xsl-list

RE: passing a node to c# script from xslt

2003-01-02 16:46:43
What exactly are you trying to do? Can you post the script?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of
Sai, Mukundan
(IE10)
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 8:54 PM
To: XSL-List(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] passing a node to c# script from xslt

Hi everybody .. i am kinda of new to xslt ..
my problem is ...
I  have an xslt .. which processes a xml ( obviously ) ... since xslt  ..
i wrote a script  which process a  xml node  & say it returns  a string with
its child noded names concatenated....

i was not able to pass a particular node to the c# script  so that
proceesing can be done only to that node ..
instead i was passing the node name... & the c# script will read the entire
xml document .. then come to the particular node  .& then start processing
it .
can anybody tell me how to pass a node to the c# script
thanks in advance
mukund