xsl-list

RE: Problems with Oracle XSL processor

2003-01-02 10:13:15
Are you using keys? I have seen in Oracle Metalink a problem using Oracle
XML Developers Kit 8.1.6 where incorrect HTML output is generated when
referencing two or more keys. They recommend upgrading to version 9.0.2 of
the XML Developer's Kit.

I would recommend that you get the latest version of any Oracle software. If
they won't admit to bugs existing, they will list the bugs that they do fix
when they issue a new patch or software release.

If you have to use Oracle software, I would highly recommend getting a
Oracle Support contract and then you can search their bug/issue database at
http://metalink.oracle.com/ to see if anyone has a similar problem to what
you are observing.

Using a different XSLT processor could be a workaround too. :-)

Best Regards,
John Pallister
jpallister(_at_)engenius(_dot_)com