xsl-list

Re: Javascript in XHTML output

2003-01-02 08:07:48
On Thursday 02 January 2003 16:01, Chris Bowditch wrote:
If I could get comments in the style sheet to be passed to the output then
placing the Java script inside the comment would give the desired result.
e.g.

<!--

java code
blah blah

-->

Unfortunately, comments in the style sheet seem to be ignored. I'm using
Xalan v2.4.1

Comments in the style sheet are comments in the style sheet: they
presumably comment on the stlye sheet, so you don't want to have
them in the output.
If you want to put a comment into the transformation result, use
xsl:comment.

J.Pietschmann