xsl-list

RE: [XSLT2] setting context inside funcdefs

2003-02-15 04:27:07
That's a persuasive agument but the idea of having to create
an explicit
context parameter for every function that needs context is
still pretty ugly.

I've found that you get used to it very quickly, and once you are used
to it, you find that you are writing code that's much more readable and
explicit.

Incidentally, Saxon 7.4, which I uploaded a few minutes ago, enforces
this restriction.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael(_dot_)H(_dot_)Kay(_at_)ntlworld(_dot_)com
work: Michael(_dot_)Kay(_at_)softwareag(_dot_)com