xsl-list

RE: Debugging XSL with XML Spy 5

2003-02-11 10:08:24
I have it on reasonably good authority (somebody at a high level at Altova) that the internal XSL engine used in XML Spy 5.* for debugging is a variant of Saxon, not of MSXML. I haven't done any experiments to prove this to myself, but many of the behaviors I have seen (e.g., white space handling) are rather like Saxon's behaviors and not MSXML's.

Hope this helps,
   Jim

Jim Melton --- Editor of ISO/IEC 9075-* (SQL)     Phone: +1.801.942.0144
Oracle Corporation            Oracle Email:
mailto:jim(_dot_)melton(_at_)oracle(_dot_)com
1930 Viscounti Drive          Standards email:
mailto:jim(_dot_)melton(_at_)acm(_dot_)org
Sandy, UT 84093-1063              Personal email:
mailto:jim(_at_)melton(_dot_)name
USA                                                Fax : +1.801.942.3345