xsl-list

RE: Debugging XSL with XML Spy 5

2003-02-11 06:57:48
I haven't had any problems using msxsl extensions internally in xmlspy
(maybe i'm not using the debugger?):

<xsl:stylesheet
        xmlns:msxsl="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt"
        exclude-result-prefixes="msxsl">

<xsl:value-of select="msxsl:node-set($foo)"/>

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of
dave beattie
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 7:39 AM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] Debugging XSL with XML Spy 5

Does anybody know anything about the internal xsl processor that
ships with
XML Spy 5 ?
This is the processor that Spy uses when with its debugging tool.
The problem I have is that my transforms use an extension
function - namely
msxml's node-set function. Does anybody know if there is an equivalent in
Spy's processor and if so what the namespace is.

Thanks

Dave