xsl-list

XML Rendering in Netscape/Mozilla inconsistent

2003-02-11 07:52:19

Can anybody tell me why the the following examples do not render properly in Netscape/Mozilla (most recent versions):

xml with PI: http://www.ppdm.org/xml/working/portfolio_xsl.xml
xsl: http://www.ppdm.org/xml/working/portfolio.xsl

Note that these files are a slightly modified version of these examples:
xml with PI: http://www.xmlfiles.com/examples/portfolio_xsl.xml
xsl: http://www.xmlfiles.com/examples/portfolio.xsl

If I copy the very same files to a local directory and view them with Netscape/Mozilla, then it works correctly. (It also works correctly when accessing the files through a localhost.).

I've tried messing around with changing namespace info but have not met with success.

Thanks,

Rick