xsl-list

Re: N : M transformation

2003-02-03 03:19:41
S Woodside wrote:

I think that there is one processor (saxon) that support XSLT 2.0 which has xsl:document.

xsl:document is XSLT 1.1 (draft); in the current draft of XSLT 2.0 it's called xsl:result-document.

Here are the different names, and related Saxon docs:

XSLT 1.1 (won't become a rec)
http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt11/#multiple-output
http://saxon.sourceforge.net/saxon6.5.2/xsl-elements.html#xsl:document

XSLT 2.0 (hopefully will become a rec :)
http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt20/#element-result-document
http://saxon.sourceforge.net/saxon7.3.1/xsl-elements.html#xsl:result-document

(BTW: Yes, I did check the EXSLT site before asking about Saxon; but I thought it might support it without being listed there.)

However, pretty much all other processors are using XSLT 1.0 + extensions

Yep, most often processor-specific ones AFAICS.

(often exslt).

Really?
http://www.exslt.org/exsl/elements/document/
lists only libxslt.