xsl-list

RE: dynamic display of dropdown

2003-03-27 09:29:30

My requirement is i have 2 dropdowns in xsl of which data is in xml.
On the selection criteria of first i would like to modify
contents of second dropdown.
is it possible through xsl ? how to solve this problem ?

Do you know what HTML you want to generate?

If you do, then tell us, and we can help you write the XSLT to generate
it.

If you don't, then you need to go to an HTML forum for advice: you have
an HTML problem and not an XSLT problem. Write and debug the HTML for
your target page, and then think about how to generate that HTML from
XSLT.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael(_dot_)H(_dot_)Kay(_at_)ntlworld(_dot_)com
work: Michael(_dot_)Kay(_at_)softwareag(_dot_)com