xsl-list

Hmmmm.... translate function

2003-03-14 11:44:47
Hello,
I've purchased the MSXML 4.0 SDK from MSDN, and love it!
However, a quick question about translating strings with the translate
function...

From the SDK:
The following function call returns "BAr":

translate("bar","abc","ABC")What I have is a "+" plus symbol in an attribute
which I need to correctly translateto "%2B".  So I have: <xsl:value-of
select="translate(@div,'+','%2B')/>This almost works, but it seems that this
translate replaces only the exact amount of charactersfound.  Uhhh... does
that make sense?Example(_at_)div = "12 All +"Becomes:  "12 All %"Karl