xsl-list

Re: Wrapping text in XSL-FO table

2003-03-10 15:39:52
I haven't tried the language attribute.  The behaviour I'm seeing
is the same as Mukul:

Hello,
  The hyphenate="true" helped me. But I have a
slightly different requirement.
I want that if a word comes in a line whose length is
greater than the column width, the word must print on
the same line and breaks with a hyphenation to the
next. The default hyphenation="true" option causes the
long word(whose length is > column width) to begin on
a new line.

Will setting the language solve this problem?

Oleg Tkachenko wrote:

Steve Switzer wrote:
I'm having the same problem -- is there no one out there
to come to our rescue?  Perhaps this isn't supported in
fop-0.20.4
I don't get it, you are saying hyphenation just doesn't work?
Then make sure you have set hyphenate="true" and language="<one of
supported by FOP languages>"

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn Technologies, Israel