xsl-list

newbie: merging XML files using XSLT

2003-04-29 10:47:37
I have five simple(flat) XML files that I need to aggregate into a single,
more complex xml file.

I am trying to avoid using DOM for performance reasons.

Is there a way to use and existing xml file as output for a XSL
transformation(essentially appending elements to an existing file)?

Any insight or comments appreciated.

Dave

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or
copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in
reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an
addressee, please inform the sender immediately.