xsl-list

RE: A Question **TO** XSLT Newbies

2003-04-21 08:01:00
This seems like a reasonable approach to teaching the material.  The more
methods available to learn from, the greater the chances that I will find a
method I understand and am more likely to use.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-xsl-
list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of Andrew Watt
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 4:46 AM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] A Question **TO** XSLT Newbies

Maybe I should have titled this post "Learning to think declaratively".

I would be very interested to receive reactions of XSLT newbies to
something I am exploring as a way to help newcomers to XSLT to be able to
help themselves in solving XSLT programming tasks. I know many newcomers
mailing lists much prefer simply to lurk, so replies on or off list are
equally welcome.

<snip />