xsl-list

Re: tokenize()

2003-04-16 07:21:30

you can't in general. (ie the xquery operations defined in teh xquery
spec) but note that document has xpath2 in the title, and you can use
all of xpath2 in xslt2 just as you can use all of xpath1 in xslt1.

Ah, here is my problem.  I haven't updated anything in quite a while, so I'm
using xslt1 still and some very old versions of tomcat et al to run it all
in.  Time for a dredge of the net and a few updates :-)

I assumed if you were using xslt2 you had the document locally so it's
just a matter of searching the page in your browser, which wouldn't have
taken long, as its in the table of contents.

Got all the old stuff still ;-)

(but anyway it was a rather grumpy answer of mine...)

No problem there, I get just like that one someone asks me questions like
that about some of the stuff I use.  I usually just put it down to coffee
abuse and over work ;-)

Cheers

Simon