xsl-list

RE: Saxon is adding line breaks

2003-04-09 16:53:53

Hi again.  I've been viewing the results in both Wordpad and Notepad (both
with wrapping turned off).  The wrapping only happens on long text strings.
Long xml tags (with many parameters) don't wrap at all.

Here's one other thing about my code: I'm grabbing titles from a series of
documents using document() and then saxon:node-set() to get the elements in
a usable context.

Perhaps the node-set function is putting breaks in the title text?  If so,
is there a way around?

Mark Fletcher
PeopleSoft Language Engineering
925.694.3753
mark_fletcher(_at_)peoplesoft(_dot_)com

                      "Martinez, Brian"

                      <brian(_dot_)martinez(_at_)cendant(_dot_)co        To:
   "'xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com'"
                      m>
<xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>

                      Sent by:                          cc:

                      owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulbe        Subject:
RE: [xsl] Saxon is adding line breaks
                      rrytech.com

                      04/09/2003 03:00 PM

                      Please respond to xsl-list