xsl-list

RE: Saxon is adding line breaks

2003-04-09 14:35:02

Thanks, Brian.  I'm using the xml output method with utf-8 encoding.  Also,
I'm outputting in 'standalone' mode (no DTD specified).  My Saxon version
is 6.5.2.

How long a line of text did you try?  Did you use my example text (which,
by the way was wrapped by email--the source text really is unwrapped)?

Mark Fletcher
PeopleSoft Language Engineering
925.694.3753
mark_fletcher(_at_)peoplesoft(_dot_)com

                      "Martinez, Brian"

                      <brian(_dot_)martinez(_at_)cendant(_dot_)co        To:
   "'xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com'"
                      m>
<xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>

                      Sent by:                          cc:

                      owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulbe        Subject:
RE: [xsl] Saxon is adding line breaks
                      rrytech.com

                      04/09/2003 02:04 PM

                      Please respond to xsl-list