xsl-list

RE: DTD validation

2003-04-04 01:42:56
I desperately need more information about this, or any
workarounds,  I have a go live this week !!!! thanks for help
in advance

You should be aware that other people on this list don't care two hoots
about your project deadlines. In fact, some of us are less likely to
respond to such requests, because it often indicates that you are
panicking and not taking care to do things properly.

the error is
output of external XSL converter

XSLT error
(javax.xml.transform.TransformerException):JAVA.IO.FileNotFoun
dException)
C:\LoadTenderedInterface\.\EventNotif\LoadTendered.dtd (
system cannot find the path specified)

What does the reference to the DTD in the source XML file look like?

Remember that it should be a URI, not a filename. Some processors allow
you to use a filename, but they are wrong to do so. URIs do not use
backslashes as separators, and do not start with "C:".

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael(_dot_)H(_dot_)Kay(_at_)ntlworld(_dot_)com
work: Michael(_dot_)Kay(_at_)softwareag(_dot_)com